eBay has been a part of the sneaker community since it first began, making them an authority in the game. This month, they’re celebrating another legend in sneakers, Michael Jordan, with a series of 23 special releases in his honor.
eBay has long been a safe haven for sneakerheads to score their kicks, offering a fast and easy method to secure your pair, and ensuring your purchase in the process. Now, the auction giant is taking a full step into the game, offering up an exclusive stock of a variety of rare footwear in celebration of the NBA’s All-Star Weekend. The string of releases is set to begin on Friday, alongside the festivities in Charlotte, eBay’s sneaker release calendar kicks off with a number of high-profile grails releasing via the platform over three days. Some of these include OVO Jordan 11 “Snakeskins”, the “Legends of the Summer” Air Jordan 1, some exclusive Lebron and Kobe PEs, and many more. However, due to the extremely limited nature of these products, eBay is also offering a nice 20% discount on top brands like, adidas, Puma, Reebok, asics, and New Balance footwear all weekend long.
Next up, eBay has tapped several celebrities from the sneaker world to curate a collection of their own personal clothes and shoes for the All-Star Drop. Some of the options available include six pairs of ShoeZeum’s OG 1985 Air Jordan 1’s, PJ Tucker’s “Friends & Family” Nike Air Fear of God 1, Aleali May’s Viotech Jordan 1, and more. Finally, eBay is set to round out their All-Star Weekend release calendar with a series of exciting drops from recent years priced well below their market value. Check out the full list below for a better idea of what’s to come.
1. Air Jordan Retro 6 – Infrared
2. Air Jordan Retro 4 – Laser Black Gum
3. Air Jordan Retro 11 – Platinum Tint
4. Air Jordan Retro 3 Tinker JTH – Bio Beige
5. Adidas Yeezy 350v2 — Triple White
6. Adidas Yeezy 350v2 – Sesame
7. Adidas Yeezy Powerphase – Grey
8. Supreme x CDG Tee FW18
9. Supreme x CDG Hoodie FW18
10. Nike Off White Zoom Fly – Pink
11. Supreme Bouncy Ball FW18
12. Adidas Yeezy 350v2 – Blue Tint
13. Yeezy 700 – Wave Runners
14. Supreme Dragon Work Jacket
15. Nike Off White Blazer Serena Williams
16. Nike Fear of God SA – Black
17. Nike Fear of God SA – Slate
18. Air Jordan Retro 11 – Concord
19. Adidas Yeezy 350v2 – Beluga 2.0
20. Adidas Yeezy 500 – Salt
21. Adidas Yeezy Powerphase – Grey
22. Air Jordan Retro 10 Tinker – Blue
23. Air Jordan Retro 6 -Wheat
eBay’s massive sneaker collection for NBA All-Star Weekend 2019 is set to begin their release on Friday, February 15th, 2019 early in the morning. The series of special releases will continue all weekend long until the 17th, giving fans a chance to score quite a few enticing prizes. Head over to eBay to preview some of the upcoming drops, and stay tuned to JustFreshKicks for more exciting sneaker news.